- Setup your brewery in Gyle and customise every part of the software to suit your existing way of doing things, such as your units of measurement.
- Set up as many stock rooms as you require, which can be bonded or unbonded to aid with duty calculations, eg when transferring stock from a bonded site to one that is not.
- Track all raw materials from delivery to mash using a simple batch numbering system.
- Generate batch codes for packaged goods easily within Gyle and generate labels with a scannable QR code to facilitate quick and easy tracking of finished goods from sale to dispatch.
- Quickly search raw materials or finished goods batch numbers.
- Alleviate concerns and satisfy accreditations such as SALSA required for larger distributors by being able to quickly identify all ingredients in an individual packaged good, and every good that was packaged from the same gyle, and every gyle that was created with the same raw materials and so on!
- Manage all raw materials and get alerts for low stock and also approaching expiry dates
- Manage finished goods, with different container sizes linked to your configured beer types.
- Easily view your calculated ‘Work in Progress’ / Beer in Progress to see your raw material cost at any time
- Straightforward stock adjustment system to complete stock takes and correct any errors
- Simple to use container tracking system built into Gyle.
- Set up your different types of containers such as Kegs and Firkins.
- Easily allocate a gyle to tracked containers in the racking/packaging stage.
- When allocating stock to a sale, if the stock you are selling has been allocated to a tracked container it will be tracked using a journal system.
- Simply create a record when you receive the containers back from a customer.
- The difference between outbound and inbound containers is how many your customer has or how many have been lost, this is all calculated automatically and built into the Sales system.
- Create and manage sales orders within the software and send them directly to customers.
- Create invoices within the software.
- Create and process packing and dispatch notes.
- Manage deliveries and easily generate an optimised delivery route.
- Manage and add customers, with multiple contacts and delivery addresses.
- Track customers sales and manage sales leads with an inbuilt CRM system.
- Create and manage purchase orders within Gyle and transfer them easily to your accounts package for invoice processing.
- Generate goods received notes and return notes if necessary.
- Manage your suppliers and the items you purchase from them.
Tax & Accounting
- Automatic generation of your EX46 Beer Duty Return form based on delivered sales and fulfillment of other ‘duty points’, such as transferring stock to an unbonded warehouse.
- Full compatibility with XERO for straightforward transfer of data and updating of accounts, compatibility with other accounting systems coming in the future.
- Export data in CSV format.
- Manage your different beer types within the software, and track each Gyle from ingredient to each individual sale.
- Customise brewsheets with an easy to use editor and enter your records directly into the software.
- Customise checklists and easily attach them to brews, useful for SALSA and other accreditations which require process checks.
- Add notes and documents / photos to brews to keep everything together and in one place.
Full Integration With Dotmatix
- Gyle.io fully integrates with theDotmatix Fermentation Monitoring and Remote Temperature Control System.
- This system lets you monitor the progress of your fermentation remotely, as well as offering full remote temperature control with the ability to program setpoint changes ahead of time. You can also set alarms so that if anything unexpected happens with your brew, such as a faulty coolant system you know right away!